An established, reputable trial attorney handling complex cases in San Diego and throughout California.
Gregory M. Garrison
Mr. Garrison won his first multi-million dollar civil jury verdict when he was 29 years old. Over the course of more than twenty years in practice, Mr. Garrison has tried more than 50 cases winning many multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements.
Martindale Hubbell, a leading resource for recommending attorneys and law firms, awarded Mr. Garrison with its highest rating of “AV Preeminent 5.0 of 5.0” after an independent review of his abilities by lawyers and judges. Mr. Garrison is also client rated “Preeminent 5.0 of 5.0” by Martindale Hubbell. Mr. Garrison is rated “Superb 10.0” by Avvo which is the highest rating awarded to attorneys by that organization. Mr. Garrison is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (“ABOTA”), the premier national association of trial attorneys in America, a member of CAL-ABOTA and a member of the ABOTA-San Diego Chapter. Mr. Garrison is also a member of both the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum” both of which limit membership to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in trial advocacy. Mr. Garrison has been named one of the “10 best litigation lawyers in California in client satisfaction” by the American Institute of Legal Counsel, a “Top Lawyer” in San Diego by San Diego Magazine and is a lifetime member of Rue Ratings “Best Attorneys of America”.
Mr. Garrison does not shy away from hard work, hard cases, or earning results. Mr. Garrison has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in business litigation, class action, personal injury, construction defect and community association litigation. When he is not practicing law Mr. Garrison competes in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments, recently placing second in the 2017 U.S. National Championship in his division.
- Class Actions
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wage and Hour
- California, 1993
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 1993
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1994
- American Board of Trial Advocates (“ABOTA”), Member
- CAL-ABOTA , Member
- ABOTA-San Diego Chapter, Member
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate - 05/1992
- University of San Diego
- Bachelor of Arts - 1990
- “AV Preeminent 5.0 of 5.0”
- Client Rated “Preeminent 5.0 of 5.0” by Martindale Hubbell
- “Superb 10.0” by Avvo
- “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”, Member
- “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum”, Member
- “10 best litigation lawyers in California in client satisfaction” by the American Institute of Legal Counsel
- “Top Lawyer” in San Diego by San Diego Magazine
- “Best Attorneys of America”, Rue Ratings, Lifetime Member